Thursday, September 3, 2009

First day of School

So the girls have been in school for a couple of weeks, but better late than never, here are the pictures I took of them on the first day of school.

Kylee: I can't believe how old she is getting. She is in 6th grade this year and this the last year the girls will be together in the same school.


Megan: 3rd grade this year.



Tyler's first day of preschool. I know this probably deserves a post of its own but I'm a pretty lazy blogger if you haddn't notice yet so I desided to post it all together. His first day of preschool was this week. His "girls" (how he refers to Kylee and Megan) have been in school his whole life and for a while there he thought that only girls go to school, so he was really excited that it was finally HIS turn. He did really well and there were no tears shed, on his part that is. He did tell me after school that he didn't want to go back, so I asked him why and he say "because I'm going to be shy again". He did go back already, and still no tears. And I am sure that he will get over being shy soon, he is not usually a shy kid.




2 comments:

Jana said...

Your girls look cute and Tyler looks handsome for their first day of school. They all look real excitied for school. It is crazy to know that your girls will not be in the same school from now til 12th grade.

KAT said...

Wow, they are all so old. It is hard to believe Megan and Lily are already in third grade! That's great that Tyler went to pre-school without tears.