Monday, December 21, 2009
Young Women In Excellence
Now that Kylee has turned 12 she has the opportunity of participating in our church youth organization. They have lots of fun and spiritual experiences. The Young Women in Excellence program is done once a year for the parents to attend and hear about the program and highlight the girls. This was Kylee's first chance to attend one of these programs and the them for this year was all about how being a daughter of our Father in Heaven makes us all princesses. It was a fun night and they all dresses the part of princesses and showcased some of their talents. I have to give credit for the dress to my mom she took Kylee shopping and we found this cute dress at a local thrift store, and then my mom altered the dress for her. I can't believe how grown up she looks in it.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe how suddenly old Kylee looks! I time does fly fast. She looks great in that color of blue.
Post a Comment