Monday, December 21, 2009

Birthday Party Fun!!

We had Megan's birthday party on Friday. It was the kids last day of school before winter break and they got out early so we were able to fit in some Birthday Party fun before all the crazyness of Holliday parties began. We began by making snowflakes with pipe-cleaners and beads. Then they watched the Hannah Montana Movie and ate popcorn. While the movie was going I frosted the cake, yeah I didn't really leave myself enough time to do all the cleaning and decorating that same day. So it is not one of my prettiest cake creations, but no one complained and it tasted great. I love lemon cake, yummy.

And as a bonus, here are a couple of pictures from Megan's Gingerbread decorating party at school that I went to.


1 comment:

KAT said...

Happy birthday Megan! We haven't gotten around to watching the Hannah Montana movie. I'm glad Megan had fun with her friends. I'm sad we couldn't bring Lily for the party.