Monday, November 24, 2008

Kylee's Birthday Party

Kylee turned 11 last week and we had a party for her on Saturday. All but one of her friends made it to the party as well as Grandma and a couple of Uncles and cousins. We had it at Peter Piper Pizza and I have to say it was less stressful than some of the parties that I have done at our house. And Peter Piper Pizza is prepared for everything, they even had a lighter they let us use to light the candles since I had forgotten to bring one. The lighting wasn't very great for pictures and we didn't manage to get one shot with all of her guests in it but here you go.



Here is the Birthday girl herself with her cake. Can you tell what it is? Here is another picture of the cake, sorry it's blurry.
Some of Kylee's friends eating Pizza.
Kylee opening up presents.

Kylee and friends playing games

Kylee blowing out her candles.



Kylee and Uncle Jake


Tyler going down the slide.



Calvin getting more Tokens for Megan.

Tyler eating Pizza.

1 comment:

KAT said...

Happy Birthday Kylee! What a fun party! I know it's every kids dream to have their birthday there or Chuck E. Cheese.