Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Calvin's 35th Birthday


The kids and I picked up this little cake from Safeway and brought it home for Calvin on his Birthday.


Then on Saturday we had a little party. I made him a key lime cheese cake
from a recipe book that Kylee had checked out from her school library. I couldn't find the camera when we were doing the cake part so I didn't get any pictures of it, but it sure was yummy. I found the camera a little later so I took some pictures of the guests.

Here are Dan and Calvin (Excuse the clutter we need to finish our laundry room and move some of these boxes to new homes)



Jana and Chayanne


Kylee and Lea

We had a total of 11 kids and 4 adults at the party. It was a lot of fun.

Last night we went out to dinner at Applebees so that Calvin could use a coupon that he received from a local radio station for a free meal.

2 comments:

Jana said...

We had a great time. Thanks for inviting us over for the party.

Gordon said...

Tell Calvin Happy Birthday!