Friday, October 3, 2008
My New Kitchen Pantry
I have always wanted a pantry. I have a descent amount of cabinet space but much of it is out of my reach and so spread out that it seems inconvenient to use for storing food. I don't have a closet close enough to the kitchen to make it convenient enough to be used as a pantry either, but I realized recently that I have a lot of space empty space in the entry way (transition from kitchen to dinning/family room. I decided to buy a free standing storage closet that could be used as a pantry. I am really happy with it and it is just a few paces from the kitchen. I found a large but really nice looking one at Home Depot and after a few hours of Calvin and I working to put it together here it is:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is nice and big. Now you just need to paint your door so it matches!
Post a Comment