Sunday, October 26, 2008
Halloween Block Party
We went to our ward's Halloween block party on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. They had bean bag tosses, a fishing pond, a cake walk and lots of food. We also went to a friends house afterwards for some more Halloween fun. They had a haunted house, a bonfire complete with scary stories and of course more food. The kids had a blast at both parties and I am so glad that I am done sewing costumes.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I think Calvin's costume turned out great. And Megan's is pretty. What I need to see is Kylee's close up and yours!! Good job on all the sewing.
Well, I went as a seamstress so imagine me with a measuring tape around my neck and Kylee went as a gypsy. She went and hid behind the fishing pole game the whole time so I didn't get very many pictures of her the one I did put up here she had taken off half of her costume. I will make sure to take a few of her on Halloween while we are out trick or treating.
Post a Comment