Kylee's Bed Megan's Bed
Tyler's bed is not technically new, he has had it for a couple of months, but he did just get new carpet put in his room so now when he falls off the bed it will not hurt so much. Here is a picture of his new big boy bed, in his new carpeted bedroom.
And the most fun of all, Calvin and I are getting a new waterbed. It just came today and is not put together yet but it should look and feel really nice when it is. Our previous waterbed had pencil holes poked in it by a certain toddler several years ago. We have been patching it ever since but the patches kept coming off and then the wood would get wet and it was time to say goodbye. I took it down about a week and a half ago and Calvin and I have been sleeping an old double mattress on the floor. It is not what we are used to and has not been very comfortable at all. I am really looking forward to sleeping on a real bed again. The coolest part about this waterbed is that it is not your typical waterbed. It is what is called a soft-sided waterbed and it basically looks like a regular box spring and mattress but inside the mattress there is a waterbed bladder (yep, bladder that is apparently what they are called). The bladder is all zipped up inside and which means it is more protected against pencil attacks that could be perpetrated by our current toddler. Most importantly, because it is the size of a normal mattress (queen sized in our case) I will be able to put normal sheets on it. Yeah!!! They make special sheets for waterbeds but they have never worked very well in my opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment