Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hooray for Tyler!!

Tyler is officially potty training!! He has been interested in the potty for a few months and has gone several times at random but was not ready to give up his diapers yet. Really it was me who was not ready to give up on his diapers yet. I wanted him to be older, closer to three, hoping that it would make the potty training process go smoothly. Well I decided last week to go ahead and give it a try and see how it goes. Well it is going pretty good. He of course has had his share of accidents, some of them messier than others. But he is really starting to get the hang of it and has only had 1 accident in the past 3 days. He even woke up dry this morning, (I am keeping him in diapers at night at least for a little while longer). He is growing up so fast and loves that I call him a big boy now. Yeah Tyler.

No comments: