I have not finished my last post and may never finish it, but I wanted to write about an e-mail I recieved today. I got one of those "forwards", btw I really don't like these, you know the kind that say if you send this to five people in the next 5 minutes something good will happen and if not you will have bad luck. Well, this particular one said to make a wish while scrolling down and then send it to five people. OK, I can make wishes, but I sure wasn't going to take time to forward it to anyone. So the wish that I made was that Megan would bring home a GOOD note from school today. The email specificly said that your wish will come true in the same number of minutes as your age, so I know with my wish that isn't going to happen because I made the wish in the middle of the day and Megan still had several hours of school left. These things are a total crock and everyone knows it, BUT when I did make it home tonight I found out that Megan DID come home with a good note from her teacher. The note said she finished all of her worksheets for the day, HORRAY.
We started a chart that she can but stickers on for each worksheet compeleted at school, pluss homework worksheets. We have only been doing this for a few days and I am not getting my hopes up too high as of yet but I am glad for one good day once in a while.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment