Before the year is completely gone, I thought I should probably get around to posting the rest of our Halloween pictures. Halloween was pretty busy, the kids and I went to the school
Halloween carnival, the Friday before Halloween. It was a lot of fun, lots of games,
jumpers, and even a petting zoo. We all had a really good time and Tyler even ended up winning a soccer ball in one of the many raffles they had going. On Halloween we went to the ward block party, which was quite well attended and lots of fun. The kids and I went and did a little ticker-or-treating while Calvin helped out in a haunted house put on by some friends of ours. The kids and I went back later and walked through the haunted house. Tyler was very brave and loved the haunted house there and the one at the ward block party. Our friends were very gracious and invited us to have some dinner with them after the haunted house was closed for the night. Calvin is looking forward to helping again next year, although his voice was a little sore for a couple days.
.JPG)
Calvin in his mad scientist lab at the haunted house.
Spiderman and the crook he caught in his webs.
Spiderman, the crook, Lucy,the Diamond Fairy, and Miss Beauty
Pageant,
1 comment:
Another year of creative costumes! Good job guys. I can just imagine how much fun Calvin had being a mad scientist.
Post a Comment