Thursday, February 5, 2009
I know I need to update but...
...I am not sure I have much worth saying right now. Things are moving along. I can't believe the school year is more than half way over. Kylee made honor role for 2nd quarter and was very proud of that. Megan's teacher and I came up with a star system of rewards to try and motivate Megan. It is working about 1/2 the time. Her strongest subject is Math which I couldn't be happier about. She still needs to work on memorizing math facts, but she understands and can apply all of the concepts that are being taught. Tyler is doing well, he is obsessed with his birthday. He keeps asking me about when his party is going to be and if his friends are coming to his birthday party. He cracks me up daily but it is always in small little ways that other people probably wouldn't really find funny. I will have to think of some and post them anyways. I can't think of much more to say. The weather is really nice right now and Kylee is participating in a district wide (5th grade) exercise challenge. She has to take 10000 steps each day for the entire month of February. If she succeeds (which I know she will) she will be entered into a drawing to win a Ipod or a WII fit game and a few other prizes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Kylee on exercising that much! That's great.
Post a Comment