Spring is here and the change in seasons always makes me think back to how much my kids have changed over the past year. I thought it would be fun to post pictures of my kids now and last January to see how much they have changed. And then, I thought what if I show pictures of my kids in each January. Calvin recently organized all of our digital pictures by year and month so that made it really easy so here is a fun stroll down memory lane. Technically some of them are pictures from February of that year or in one case December of the year before but since I am to lazy to go back and figure out which are which I am just going to label them all January.
.JPG)
January 2009: Age 8
.JPG)
January 2008: Age 7
.jpg)
January 2007: Age 6
.JPG)
January 2006: Age 5
.jpg)
January 2005: Age 4
.jpg)
January 2004: Age 3
.jpg)
January 2003: Age 2
.JPG)
January 2002: Age 1
.jpg)
January 2001: Age 1 month
No comments:
Post a Comment