Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Megan's Peter Piper Pizza Birthday Party

We had a family party for Megan's Birthday at Peter Piper Pizza on Saturday. I think everyone had a good time. Megan will be having a "Make-Up" Party with her friends in a couple of weeks but we wanted to celebrate with our family also. I think Megan really enjoyed everything she was smiling the time.




Megan holding her number 8 cake. She helped with the frosting and added all of the sprinkles herself.




Another view of the cake



Tyler and Megan playing Skiball. Megan was quite good at it but Tyler didn't quite get the concept of rolling the balls so he kept trowing them.





Megan and her dad playing air-hockey.



Kylee posing for the camera




Tyler and one of his cousins riding the carousel.



Megan blowing out her candles.


Megan and her dad eating cake.




Getting ready to open presents.




Megan showing us her new shoes.




And her new dress.


And just for fun, here is Megan Modeling her new outfit. Doesn't she look so grown-up, I can't believe she is not my little baby anymore.

1 comment:

KAT said...

That's a great cake. Good job, Julie. Megan's new Sunday outfit is really cute. I bet the party at Peter Piper was really fun.