Thursday, June 19, 2008
So I don't want to jinks myself, but...
... I think (fingers crossed) Tyler is going to potty train himself. He has become very interested in the toilet and asks to go whenever anyone else says they need to go. He has peed in the toilet quite a few times in the past couple of weeks and has pooped in it once. It is not always convenient to take him when he asks or wait with him while he tries, as it sometimes takes a while and does not always produce results. I am, however, trying to be more patient and I think it is paying off. I am not ready to go full force, I am just letting Tyler take the lead and offering encouragement and praise along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is awesome. It pays to have older kids going potty. Lea trained Chayanne for me. Not because I was lazy. Whenever Lea had to go Chayanne wanted to go.So I just stuck a little potty in the bathroom so they both can go together.
Post a Comment