Saturday, May 17, 2008

Graduation

Well, it really happened. I finally Graduated from ASU. My Convocation ceremony was on May 9th 2008. It was a long ceremony but it was still fun to celebrate with my family. Calvin and the girls came. My mom, my dad and step mom were all there, too. I had a hard time spotting anyone in the crowd and it was nearly imposable to find everyone after the ceremony. I was at the end of the very last row of graduates to exit, I guess that is indicative of how long it took me to get my degree. I calculated 10 years of school if you just count the semesters that I went. That is 12 years after graduating High School. I now know that there is at least one person who has been going to college for longer than me though, they gave a perseverance award to one graduate who had been going to school for 24 years and just received his Bachelor's degree.

No comments: